Chapter 22.05: The Mini Durian

By steambunz - Wednesday, January 21, 2015


I skipped happily towards her, feeling excited to tell her something.

"Wanna see durians?" I asked my friend as I arrived on the stretching area from where she is standing, slightly panting.
"Where did you go, doofus?!" She raised her voice, feeling slightly annoyed and angry.
She always call people 'doofus' when she's angry or when she thinks the person is dumb or noob, although I don't know what that means.
"Wanna see durians?" I repeated the question, ignoring her, not letting her destroy my excitement.
"I've seen them before," she brushed me off.
"Since when?! Liar! No you didn't! Let me show you some durians!"
I held my right hand in front of her and open up my palms.
"Here! Mini durians!" I smiled gleefully at her.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums