Dreams and You

By steambunz - Monday, March 03, 2014



I was sleeping on the bed. At someone's house.


I was deep asleep because I felt so drained and tired that I just wanted to sleep.
But you came in and you came to my side, lightly touching me.
I was annoyed that you were disturbing my sleep but I was yearning for you to be here with me.


I wrapped my arms around your neck, bringing you closer to me. You started to say something, but nothing is going through my head because I just wanted to sleep. But I felt so safe at the moment, knowing that you were here with me.
 

You started lifting me up from my bed and you carried me in your arms.
You walked out from the room, with me lying against your shoulder, sleeping.
You kept walking and walking, with my arms still around your neck.
I don't know where I was going, but I didn't really care because I was just so tired.


We entered a dark room, and I felt my body being lowered onto a bed.
And I felt something moving beside me. It was you.
You wrapped your arms around me and brought me closer to you in a spooning position.
For a moment, it felt so comfortable to be by your side, knowing that you're there.
Your warmth and closeness gave me so much security that I felt like I was fading into another dream.


Suddenly, I felt your presence was slowly disappearing.
I turned around and I saw...




... nothing there.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums