18 Things I Did While I Was 18

By steambunz - Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I liked how kennysia did his birthday post most of the time, so I thought of doing the same thing. So, that I would be able to look back on what I've achieved while I was 18 :p

18 things I did while I was 18...

1. Appeared for the first time in a small column in Sunday Strait Times for MYSAYS.


2. Entering University life.


3. Became Champion of MTV Exit Bold Lipstick Competition.


4. Appeared in newspaper for the second time, for winning MTV Exit BLC.


5. Became responsible as so-called class monitor for BBS (and BBM?).


6. Participated in D2Y Camp X and discovered my so-called 'hidden' potential!


7. Experienced entering in a badminton competition (IBYF 2011) for the first time, and not as a SUBSTITUTE.


8. Entered a male's toilet for the first time.


9. Experienced being surrounded by thousands of Koreans freaks/fans.


10. Worked as a sales assistant in PDI for my 2nd job experience.


11. Nominated for Sunway Grand Annual Ball 2011 - Best New Comer.


12. Bid Su Wei Farewell.


13. Became one of the committees in D2YC 2011.


14. Had my first taste of beer.


15. Attended my first Terry Fox Run, in memory of my uncle who had recently passed away due to cancer.


16. Drove to Uni without my IC and driving license. LOL.


17. Attended the most volunteering service that I've never done in my life!!
- Standard Chartered Marathon KL 2011
- Adidas - King of the Road
- OCBC Cycle Event 2011 (2 days straight!)
- Nike Run - We Run KL 10km
- Wesak Day - Go Green Project
- BGF Food Fair - Go Green Project
- Sunway Ambassador - Sunway Charity Concert
- Sunway Ambassador - Sunway Public Speaking Competition

18. Getting to know and get along with my University/College mates well :)



Today, I turned 19 years old. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 dim sums