Chapter 22.09: Chinese New Year Visit

By steambunz - Monday, February 23, 2015




I saw her lying on the inclined bed, and smiled slyly at her.
"On Chinese New Year, people visit relatives and friends house, but you? You visit hospital. Walao eh, seriously?" I said sarcastically.

She laughed, but not so much as she struggled to breath through her oxygen mask.

"But why? Why didn't you tell me that you're in the hospital?" I asked disappointedly. "Am I no longer in your heart anymore?"

She looked down in guilt, avoiding my eye contact, and said, nothing.



* * *


But somewhere deep inside, I cried a little.
I cried when I found out that pneumonia is dangerous, and you might die from it.
I cried because I'm afraid, that I won't be able to see you again.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums